Depending on the level, you will cover topics like:
- shampooing, blow drying, plaiting and twisting
- cutting and styling hair
- greeting customers and running the salon reception
- advising customers on hairstyles and colours that would suit them
- colouring and dressing long hair
- perming and hair extensions.
We will work with you to review your current skills and advise you on the most appropriate level.
Our courses are delivered in our functioning salon as we feel learners benefit most from working in a realistic working environment.
For these qualifications, you will practise barbering and learn the knowledge required.
Which level is right for me?
You are looking to be a Barbering Assistant.
You want to be a Junior Stylist.
You already have barbering qualifications and want to become a Senior Stylist.