These are general qualifications that cover working in the Nail industry and let you pick and choose from lots of options – from manicure to enhancements. They are ideal if you are not sure what you want to specialise in, or if you need a broad overview, perhaps to manage a nail salon of your own.
We will work with you to review your current skills and advise you on the most appropriate level.
Our courses are delivered in our functioning Nail salon as we feel learners benefit most from working in a realistic working environment.
Units can include:
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Enhance and maintain nails using light cured gel, including hard gels Liquid and powder nail enhancements
- Chemistry of nails products
- Create and apply nail art
- Anatomy and physiology for hands and feet
- Gel polish nail services
- Enhancing nails using electrical files
- Create airbrush design for nails
- Nail wrap enhancement systems
- Manicure services
- Pedicure services
Which level is right for me?
This is aimed at learners that are looking to start a career in the nail industry.
Learners interested in the Level 2 Technical Certificate in Nail Treatments will study theoretical aspects of the subject and apply them to practical tasks.
The level 3
This is aimed at learners who want to learn a range of specialist technical practical skills. Learners may be looking to enter a supervisory role or manage their own nail salon.