Funding unemployed individuals aged 18-24 and have little no work experience
Traineeships are designed to prepare an individual for work.
- Training to prepare you for work
- Support to improve maths, English and digital skills if required
- Sector focused vocational learning to help prepare you for the world of work
All traineeship programmes are tailored to meet the needs of each specific person to prepare you for getting into work.
From us you get:
- A high-quality work placement of at least 70 hours
- An interview for an apprenticeship or job if available or an exit interview with written feedback.